The Inside Story on the New Normal to Bra-Fitting Approach
We are continuing to maintain a safe environment for customers and employees.
What measures are being taken inside the boutique?
- We are sanitizing and cleaning compulsively – which, let’s be honest, probably would have been the case in the absence of a pandemic.
- Fittings will be by appointment only. Our door continues to be locked, however, this doesn’t mean that you can’t call on us the day of and be seen by a fitter if we have available time and all safety distancing measures are adhered to in the store.
- There will be a maximum of 2 customers and 2 fitters allowed at a time in the store for a maximum capacity of 4. There will be no exceptions.
- We will be practicing “socially distanced” bra fitting. This will be explained to you upon arrival, and no one will be in the fitting room beside you. We will be wearing masks at all times.
- We will still be offering contactless, curbside pick up.
What are we asking of our customers before entering the boutique?
- Face mask fully covering your nose and mouth is mandatory inside the change rooms as well as inside the store.
- Customers must be asymptomatic, and not travelled within the past 14 days.
- We will sanitize your hands upon arrival and prior to leaving.
- Please be on time for your appointment as your time will be shortened if there is another booking right after you.
- Please come alone or book your appointment for 2 people at a time that are being fitted.
- The exception being an elderly person that needs assistance, a person with a child, a mother with a daughter under the age of 21 that is being fitted.
Email us at Lida@insidestory.ca or call 905-845-1210 to book an appointment or order for curbside pickup!