With restrictions beginning to ease, we wanted to update you on our policies and measures here at Inside Story Lingerie and Swim.
Based on our experiences and customer-feedback, our team has decided to maintain our new business model and service clients on an appointment-only basis.
To echo our last message, sent out by the team on January 2nd, COVID-19 truly tested our business model. The pandemic was brutal for many small businesses and although we missed walk-in clients, we found success in catering our services directly to our community.
We flourished through introducing our one-on-one 30-minute fittings.
We believe that we deliver our best service to you when you’re our sole focus. We’re here to find you a comfortable fit and our 30-minute fittings allow us to ensure you leave fully satisfied. Our process is simple. Our aim is to make you feel confident in the story underneath your clothes! All you need to do is fill out a questionnaire and select your preferred appointment time. Your responses guide our team. Relax as experts curate products catered to your specifications.
Our main priority is the health of our team and the safety of our clients. Mask mandates have changed but our fitters prefer wearing masks during fittings. Masks allow our staff to feel safe. We encourage masks in the changing rooms. We thank you for transitioning with us and staying patient throughout this pandemic.
We have updated our questionnaire and recommend you get re-fitted every six-ten months.
Please note, when making an appointment that only the individual getting fitted is allowed inside. This means that the only exceptions to our policy are individuals requiring assistance and those under 21 yrs old.
If you and a friend or family member both want to get fitted, we strongly recommend booking back-to-back appointments. We do have flexibility for same-day fittings, kindly call us to have a team member confirm our availability.
Our team is available to serve you between 10 am and 5pm Monday to Saturday. We allow in store pick-ups and take special orders.
We have stunning new collections of lingerie, swim and sleepwear arriving this spring. Check out insidestory.ca to keep updated on what’s to come! Stay tuned for the next Inside Scoop, a newsletter dedicated to our Insiders. This newsletter will expand upon the “Art of Breastimation”, introduce exclusive incentives and celebrate our community of Insiders.
We’re excited for what’s to come and hope to see you soon.
The Inside Story Team.
- NOTE: WE REQUIRE 24 HRS NOTICE IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION. Please arrive on time. Call us if you face a delay. Late arrivals may shorten your appointment time as we sometimes have back-to-back appointments.
- Only the person making the appointment is allowed inside unless an individual requires assistance or is under 21 yrs old. If you and a friend or family member both want to get fitted, please book back-to-back appointments.
- Please arrive at your scheduled time and ring the doorbell. We will not be allowing early arrivals as we may have prior fittings.
- Mask mandates have changed but our fitters prefer wearing masks during fittings. Masks allow our staff to feel safe. We require masks in the changing rooms.
- At Inside Story, our team is fully vaccinated and boosted. We hope you are too!
- There are two paid parking lots; Honk Mobile on Randall and Reynolds and cash-only covered parking between Trafalgar and Reynolds. You can enter the covered parking from Church St.