THE NEW ESSENTIALS
REFRESH YOUR AT HOME loungewear
THE INSIDE STORY ON OUR RE-OPENING ON MAY 19 TH
We are truly excited to be back doing what we do best – bra-fitting.
Before we re-open, we want to give you comfort that we are maintaining a safe environment for customers and employees.
What measures will we be taking inside the boutique?
- We will be sanitizing and cleaning compulsively – which, let’s be honest,
probably would have been the case in the absence of a pandemic.
- Fittings will be by appointment only. Our door will be locked to walk-in
- There will be a maximum of 2 customers and 2 fitters allowed at a time in the store for a maximum capacity of 4. There will be no exceptions.
- We will be practicing “socially distanced” bra fitting. This means the fitter will be wearing PPE (including a face shield), and no one will be in the fitting room beside you.
- We will still be offering contactless, curbside pick up.
What are we asking of our customers before entering the boutique?
- Customers must be asymptomatic, and not travelled within the past 14 days
- Please sanitize hands upon entry – we will have sanitizer on site
- Please wear a face mask
- Please be on time for your appointment
- Please come alone or book your appointment for 2 people at a time.
Email us at Lida@insidestory.ca or call 905.845.1210 to book an
appointment or order for curbside pickup!